1. To treat each and every child with heart disease.
2. To uplift Paediatric Cardiology through technological and scientific advancement to achieve international standards of care.
3. Sharing the knowledge of Paediatric Cardiology amongst Medical Community to improve awareness and early diagnosis.
4. To educate the next generation of leaders in child health and define and cascade steps for pediatric cardiac centers in all the cities of India which works specifically for underprivileged people.
5. Becoming a helping hand for the Government bodies for the treatment of marginalized children born with CHD.
6. Create social awareness and generate philanthropy for these children.
Contact Name: Sunita Harkar Shalla, MD
Role/Title/Position: Head Operations
130, Uday Park South Extension Part 2, New Delhi, Delhi 110049, IN