The Medical Outreach Exchange blog is open to all and is intended to be a platform for collaboration and information sharing among medical volunteers and the organizations that support them.
Please review the following guidelines carefully. All blog posts submitted will be reviewed for approval.
- Individual posts should include between 600-800 words.
- Posts should consist of concise highlights of lessons learned that will help inform and improve the work of others.
- Posts should not be promotional but rather demonstrate how a resource or experience can increase impact.
- Incorporate a compelling and accessible lead to maximize number of readers.
- Support your message with evidence and examples.
- Posts must include a title, photo (see requirements below), a 1-2 sentence bio, name, professional title, organization, email contact, and a link to relevant work is optional.
- Photos must be hi-resolution, ideally close to 1600 megapixels wide, horizontal, and related to the topic (no headshots, please).
- You must have permission to use the photo in your post.