Founded on Sept 22, 2017
SCHEDA was founded with the mission to help reduce morbidity and mortality from cardiovascular disease, especially from coronary artery disease, structural heart disease and peripheral vascular disease, in underserved low- and middle-income populations globally.
Nonprofit Organization or Foundation
TYPICAL NUMBER OF TRIPS PER YEAR:
PROGRAM FOCUS AREAS:
- Patient and Community Education
- Non-Communicable Disease
- Health Systems Infrastructure Development
DOES YOUR ORGANIZATION HAVE EXPERIENCE RESPONDING TO HUMANITARIAN EMERGENCIES AND NATURAL DISASTERS?
- Contact Name: Sheikh Omar Jobe MD
- Role/Title/Position: President
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 608-338-3357 ()
- Website: https://scheda.ngo/